You would like
Informative audio-guide commentary
See the Austrian prodigy's greatest works
Visit Mozart's apartments
Les commentaires et anecdotes de votre audioguide
Essential information *
Mandatory printed voucher
Visit the home of Mozart with this visit to the Mozarthaus where you will discover everything about the life of the Austrian virtuoso, from his childhood to the peak of his career.
With your admission into the Mozarthaus, you will be able to explore Domgasse 5, Mozart's house which still stands intact in Vienna today. There you will discover the life of the the Austrian child prodigy and his principal musical works which are famous throughout the entire world.
As well as Mozart's apartments, you will visit three exhibition halls charting the different periods of the lives of the artist and his family in Vienna.
Enjoy the audio-guide commentary, available in multiple languages, and visit Mozart's home at your own pace with this trip to the Mozarthaus.
You are asked to give a provisional date for your trip, but your ticket is non-dated and is valid for 30 days following the indicated date
Good to know
- Availability: every day except Mondays (and excluding exceptional dates)
- Location: Mozarthaus museum Vienna
- Opening times: 10am to 6pm
- Available audio-guide languages
Adults: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Czech, Polish, Slovak, Hungarian, Russian
Children: English, German, French, Italian, Czech, Polish, Hungarian, Russian
- Present your printed voucher at the entrance to gain admission
- Children under 14 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Admission to the Mozarthaus museum
- Multilingual audio-guide
- Access to the Mozarthaus's 3 floors
Price doesn’t include
- Entry to the concert below the Mozarthaus
- All food and drink inside the museum
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Tips (optional)
- All other extras