You would like
Attend a performance by the Schönbrunn Palace Orchestra
Explore the castle at your own pace with a multilingual audio guide
Discover the rococo-style architecture of Schönbrunn Palace
La visite du Palais après la fermeture officielle au public
Essential information *
Mandatory printed voucher
Enjoy a day discovering Schönbrunn Palace with an audio guide then attend a classical concert within the grounds!
The Schönbrunn Palace is one of Austria's major historical landmarks, and was classified as a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1996. It is also famous for being the summer residence of the country's emperors and empresses in the 17th century!
VIsit the castle at your own pace with your multilingual audio guide. Discover the Grand Gallery, which used to host receptions for official banquets; the Vieux-Laque Room with its walls adorned in Chinese print; the china cabinet where Marie-Thérèse of Austria hosted meetings with her chancellor; or even the largest of the Rosa Rooms, renowned for its gold-framed portraits of the imperial family.
In the evening, you will enjoy a concert by the Palace's traditional orchestra in the Palace Orangery. This room has been perfectly conserved from when it was used to host receptions and other celebrations organized by the Imperial Family. In this exceptional setting, enjoy a grand performance with classical music, ballet dancers and singers!
When you book, you will be asked to choose a seating category for the concert.
- VIP Seating
Includes a glass of fizzy wine or orange juice served during the interval.
- Category A: "Deluxe" Seating
Includes a glass of fizzy wine or orange juice at the bar during the interval.
- Category B: "Grand" Seating
- Category C: "Imperial" Seating
Good to know
- Availability: every day (excluding exceptional dates)
- Opening hours (palace) : 8:30am
- The concert takes place at 8:30pm
- The duration of the concert is approximately 2 hours 30 minutes
- The concert will be held in the Orangery which is also inside the castle (except a few dates which will be in the Great Gallery or The Gold and White Room)
- An audio guide is available in 8 languages for the visit of the Palace: French, English, Chinese, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish
- You can visit the palace whenever you like on the day, but it is recommended to arrive no later than 4pm, in order to have plenty of time
- Audioguided tour in full autonomy
- Classical concert
- Le concert de musique classique
Price doesn’t include
- The services of a guide
- Cloakroom fee (€1)
- Tips (optional)
- All other extra