You would like
Landscape of the Wachau Valley
Sample a selection of local specialities and wine
Visit in a private group
Comfortable transport by minivan
Essential information *
Duration 8 hours
Starting time 9:00 AM
Discover the Wachau Valley, a unique river landscape bordered by mountains, and enjoy wine tasting during this guided small group tour!
Your guide will lead you through the valley's unmissable sites and you will discover the Wachau region, famous throughout the world for its white wines.
On board a luxury minibus, you will journey through the little villages of the region and enjoy the local specialities such as Schapps and apricot jam and learn the secrets of the production of their famous wines.
During your visit, you will have the opportunity to experience a boat ride on the Danube. (only from the end of April through the beginning of October)
The fascinating history and culture of the region won't hold any more secrets for you !
Good to know
- Availability :
- Everyday from April to October
- Wednesday, Friday and Saturday from November to December
- Departure point : Franz Josefs Quay 45
- Duration : Approximately 9 hours, return is expected at 6pm
- A maximum of 8 people can take part in the activity.
- In winter, the boat ride is replaced by a visit to a wine farm and Melk Abbey
- Excursion to the Wachau Valley
- Transport by minibus to/from Vienna
- 2 wine tastings
- 1 hour cruise on the Danube (Only during summer)
- Visit to the vineyard and Melk Abbey (Only during winter)
- Services of a guide
Price doesn’t include
- All other extras