You would like
The colourful works of art of the painter Hundertwasser (depending on the option chosen)
Entry to the temporary exhibition available at that time is possible depending on the option chosen
Immerse yourself in the life of an artist and his work at the Hundertwasser Museum (depending on the option chosen)
Booking with a date flexible over 30 days
Essential information *
Mandatory printed voucher
Discover Kunst Haus Wien in Vienna, with its permanent exhibition dedicated to the famous painter Hundertwasser and/or enjoy the temporary exhibit!
Depending on the option you choose when you book, you will have the chance benefit from:
- Entry to the museum dedicated to the painter Hundertwasser
- Entry to the temporary exhibit
- Entry to Kunst Haus Wien, including the Hundertwasser Museum AND the temporary exhibit
You will learn about the Austrian artist Friedensreich Hundertwasser, who has determined the philosophy and intellectual foundations of Kunst Haus Wien (an art museum in Vienna).
He played an active role in drawing up plans for Kunst Haus Wien, which is a renovated former furniture factory.
You will also have access to the temporary exhibit if you choose this option.
The museum has established a programme of exhibitions with international artists such as HR Gingo, Andy Warhol, Picasso and internationally renowned photographers such as Annie Leibovitz and Robert Mapplethorpe .
Good to know
- Every day (except in exceptional circumstances)
- Times: 10:00am to 6:00pm
- Duration: variable (recommended duration 2 to 3 hours)
- Location: close to Radetzkyplatz metro station
- Please select a proposed date at time of booking. Please note however that the date is only indicative and you can therefore make your visit on the day of your choice within 30 days of the date indicated on your voucher
- Entry to the permanent exhibit and/or the temporary exhibits
Price doesn’t include
- Tips (optional)
- Any other extras