You would like
A romantic day out
A classical concert performed by the Schönbrunn Palace Orchestra
The view of Vienna from the Danube
Essential information *
Mandatory printed voucher
Discover Vienna at your leisure on a cruise on the Danube before you enjoy a romantic dinner and concert at Schönbrunn Palace!
Your day will begin with a cruise on the Danube at the time of your choosing. Enjoy a few hours discovering Vienna from a different perspective, and take photos of the Austrian capital's unmissable sights, such as:
- The Vienna Donauturm (Danube Tower)
- The Millenium Tower
- The Vienna Ringturm
- The Spittelau heating plant
- Urania Observatory
- And more!
After your river cruise, it will be time for the evening festivities to commence! Make your way to the "Ehrenof" courtyard, the former kitchens of the Schönbrunn Palace for a romantic candlelit dinner.
The evening will then continue in the Schönbrunn Palace Orangery where you will attend a concert given by the Palace orchestra. You will automatically be alotted the best available seats in your chosen category for an optimal view of this classical Viennese concert!
When you book, you will be asked to choose a seating category for the concert:
- VIP Seating
Includes a glass of fizzy wine or orange juice served during the interval.
- Category A: "Deluxe" Seating
Includes a glass of fizzy wine or orange juice at the bar during the interval.
- Category B: "Grand" Seating
- Category C: "Imperial" Seating
Good to know
- Availability: every day in summer (excluding exceptional dates)
- Cruise times: 10:30am, 11:30am, 12:30pm, 2pm, 3pm
- It is recommended that you do not take the cruise after 2pm, so that you are not late for the evening activities.
- Cruise duration: 3 hours 20 minutes
- Dinner time: 6:30pm
- Concert time: 8:30pm
- Duration of the concert: 2 hours approx.
- Location of dinner and concert: Schönbrunn Palace
- In summer, dinner will be served in a special exterior dining area at the palace
- The cruise begins and ends on the quays near Schwedenplatz
- From Vienna, you can reach Schönbrunn Palace using public transport (Line U4 - Schönbrunn Station)