You would like
Discover the Wachau Valley by bike
Famous white wines of the Wachau accompanied by local specialties
Ride along the Danube River
Possibility to choose an electric bike tour with a small group with minivan transport
Essential information *
Starting time 9:30 AM
Visit the Wachau by bike or electric and tast regional wines and local specialties!
Meet your guide in central Vienna, before heading to Krems in the Wachau valley either in a minivan with a small group or by train.
The visit will then continue by bike. The tour will cross through villages in the Wachau Valley such as Duernstein, a historic village where you can see the ruins of Richard the Lion Heart's castle. There will be a stop here to take local wine. There will also be free time for lunch, where you can try local specialties (additional price to be paid on site). In the afternoon, visit a family run tavern where you can try a second regional wine.
Head back to Vienna in the late afternoon after this exciting day.
During reservation, please choose one of the following options:
Standard tour: Transport from Vienna by train, max 18 participants per group, return to the Vienna train station at 7pm
Small group tour on electric bikes (available for adults only): Transport from Vienna by minivan, max 8 participants per group, return to central Vienna at 5:30pm
You must also choose which the age category
Adult (13 years+)
Child (Under 12) - Riding a bike on their own ; not avaiable for electric bike tours
Child (less than 23kg) - in a baby seat, this child is not riding their own bike, and may not weigh more than 23 kg
Good to know
- Seasonal Activity: April to October only
- Availability : Everyday (apart from exceptions)
- Leaving from: Quay Franz Josefs
- Duration: 8 to 9 hours 30 minutes approx.
- return is expected around 5:30pm to central Vienna for the small electric bike group (available for adults only) with minivan transport and at 7pm at the train station for those who took the train
- Maximum number of participants is 18; for the small group on electric bikes it is 8 (only available for adults)
- You are advised to wear warm clothes in case of low temperatures as well as suitable shoes.
- Baby seats are available for free for the standard bike tour, please note this during booking (max 23 kg)
- Bike tour of the Wachau Valley (standard bikes or electric according to the chosen option)
- Transport by minivan to/from Vienna
- 2 wine tastings
- Services of a guide
Price doesn’t include
- All other extras