With your priority-access ticket, you’ll be given the first available table at the Hard Rock Cafe Venice, where you’ll be served a 3-course meal (starter + main + dessert) composed of typical American dishes and accompanied by a soft drink.
From the comfort of your table, you’ll be able to admire all kinds of memorabilia and collector items belonging to legendary musicians, including:
- A bass guitar that belonged to John Entwistle from The Who
- Johnny Rotten’s leather jacket
- Metallica’s first contract
- The red Dolphin that belonged to Andy Summers from The Police
- A snare drum signed by The Beatles
- And more!
You can also browse the Rock Shop to find souvenirs and collector Hard Rock Cafe t-shirts.