You would like
The cruise on an authentic 1850s-style sailing boat
The fantastic view of Sydney Harbour and its famous sites
Help the crew sail the boat
The chance to climb to the top of the mast (optional)
Essential information *
Duration 1 hour 30 minutes
Starting time 4:00 PM
Set sail on an authentic 1850s sailing ship and enjoy an unforgettable cruise in Sydney Harbour!
From the quay in the district of The Rocks, cast off on a cruise which for a chance to discover the most beautiful sites in Sydney Harbour from the water. You will get a superb view of Sydney Opera House, Fort Dennison, Garden Island, Luna Park and even the Admiralty House, the official residence of the Governor-General of Australia!
If you wish you may help sail the boat, following the crew's instructions (in English). You may even climb to the top of one of the ship's masts to enjoy a fantastic view of the city (optional)!
At the end of this relaxing trip out on the water, you will be taken back to the quay.
When you book, you will be asked to choose one of the following options:
- Standard Cruise
Take a cruise on an 1850s-style sailing boat in Sydney Harbour, and help the crew sail the boat if you like!
Cruise with Mast Climb
- During the cruise you will climb the ship's highest mast to admire the superb view across Sydney Harbour
Good to know
- Availability: every day (excluding exceptional dates)
- Duration: approx. 1 hr. 30 min.
- Departure time: 4:00pm (meeting at 3:30pm, boarding at 3:45pm)
- Departure point: the quay in the district of The Rocks in the centre of Sydney (the exact address will be shown on the booking voucher)
- Language: the crew is English speaking
- To take part in this activity simply present your booking voucher to the local tour operator on the day
- Closed shoes recommended for the cruise
- Ponchos will be available for free on the boat
- The minimum age to drink alcohol in Australia is 18 years
- The cruise on an authentic 1850s-style sailing boat in Sydney Harbour
- Climb to the top of the ship's highest mast (only with the "Cruise with Mast Climb" package)
- Poncho rental
- The services of a professional crew (commentary and instructions in English)
Price doesn’t include
- Tips (optional)
- Any other extras