Climb to the top of the huge Sydney Harbour Bridge
See excellent views of the city and the harbour
Stories and information provided by the guide (in English)
Choose your time: sunset or sunrise, morning, afternoon or night
Duration 3hrs30 mins
Climb to the top of the magnificent Sydney Harbour Bridge and discover fantastic views across the whole harbour!
The climb will be done in small groups led by a professional guide. You will climb steadily to the summit, giving you time to appreciate and savour the view of the whole city. At certain times of day you will even have the chance to watch the sunrise and sunset over the harbour!
Once at the summit, you will have the chance to savour the moment and enjoy an incredible view from 134 metres above sea level! The descent is by the same route after you have fully enjoyed this out of the ordinary experience.
When you book, you will be asked to choose one of the following options:
- Sunrise climb
You will start your bridge climb before the first rays of sunlight appear. You will see the sun rise once at the summit of the bridge... It couldn't be more romantic!
Departure between 3:00am and 5:00am depending on when the sun rises. Available the first Sunday of the month only.
- Morning climb
You will climb in the morning and enjoy a view over the whole city.
Departure between 9:00am and 1:00pm, depending on availability.
- Afternoon climb
You will climb in the afternoon and enjoy a view over the whole city
Departure between 1:00pm and 6:00pm, depending on availability.
- Sunset climb
You will start your bridge climb once the sun has started to set. Once at the summit you will enjoy the magnificent sunset over the harbour!
Departure between 2:30pm and 7:00am depending on when the sun sets.
- Night climb
Once the sun has set, you will climb to the summit of Sydney Harbour Bridge. Enjoy fantastic views across the whole city lit up at night!
Departure between 4:00pm and 7:00am depending on when the sun sets.
Good to know
- Availability: every day (excluding exceptional dates)
- Duration: 3 hrs 30 mins approx.
- Time: variable. 5 sessions are available (the price varies depending on the session): sunrise, morning, afternoon, sunset and night. Please consult the options for more details. The exact time of your climb will be calculated based on the availability and will be confirmed upon booking
- Departure location: Sydney Harbour Bridge (The Rocks, central Sydney – exact address indicated on the booking voucher)
- Language: English
- Feb. 25 to March 9: During the Sydney LGBT Carnival, you have the option of climbing to the top of the bridge while dancing to 1980s hit music through the headphone provided. When you arrive at the summit, you'll find a dressing-up box from which you can take your pick for fancy-dress karaoke session – let the star in you out!
- To take part in this activity simply present your booking voucher to the local tour operator on the day
- Please arrive 15 minutes early
- The activity will take place with a small group of no more than 14 people
- You will climb up exactly 1332 steps!
- Free parking is available at the meeting point
- Upon arrival, you will be required to sign a disclaimer
- For your comfort and safety please wear appropriate (closed-toe) footwear. Equipment for the climb (overalls and jacket) will be provided at the start point
- This activity is not suitable for children under 8 years of age
- Children aged between 8 and 15 years must be accompanied by an adult (3 children max. per adult)
- You must be at least 1.2 metres (4ft) tall and weigh between 35 kg (77 lbs) and 150 kg (330 lbs) to take part in this activity
- Women less than 24 weeks pregnant may take part in this activity if they fill in and provide a health certificate
- For safety reasons, objects such as mobile phones, photographic equipment,bags, watches, jewellery (aand other similar items) are not allowed during the ascent. Secure lockers will be available for use on-site. A professional photographer who is also a member of the group will be in charge of taking photos which will then be available to buy once the activity is over
- This is an outdoor activity during which participants will be exposed to the elements. The provider will supply appropriate clothing if required
- Medicines such as inhalors are permitted – please inform the guide if you suffer from any health problems
- The consuption of alcohol before the activity is strongly discouraged. All participants will be asked to take a breathalyser test before the climb. Participants that show 0.05% or over will not be allowed to take part
Between 15 and 5 days prior: 50% of the price
After this time and in case of a no-show: 100% of the price
A reservation made for special dates cannot be cancelled, modified or refunded.
- Climb to the summit of Sydney Harbour Bridge (maximum of 14 climbers in a group)
- Tour led by a professional guide (commentary in English)
- Use of safety equipment (overalls and jacket)
- The group photo at the summit of Sydney Harbour Bridge
- Tips (optional)
- Other photos taken by the professional photographer
- Any other extras
This activity has not yet been rated by any members of the Ceetiz community