You would like
A stunningly beautiful setting
A trip brimming with history
Les grottes, fontaines et jardins de la villa d'Este
Les commentaires de votre guide professionnel
Essential information *
Duration 4 hours 30 minutes
Starting time 8:30 AM
Leave the Italian capital for Tivoli, via the Castro Pretorio and the city walls, which date from the 2nd century AD!
You will then visit Hadrian's beautiful villa, an imperial residence surrounded by magnificent parks and water features.
Then you will have the chance to admire the Villa d'Este, a Renaissance villa, and to enjoy its splendid italian gardens with their fountains, water features and waterfalls.
Good to know
- Seasonal activity: Available Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday from April to October only (apart from exceptional cases)
- Departure point: Via Einaudi
- You are advised to wear comfortable shoes
- The tour of Hadrian's Villa and Villa d'Este will be carried out by local professional guides
- Bus journey
- Visit to Hadrian's Villa
- Visit to the Villa d'Este
- Entry tickets to the two villas
Price doesn’t include
- Gratuities (optional)
- Any other extras