You would like
The building is recognized by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site
Roman Alexandrine garden, with a sacred landscape
The artificial island of “Teatro Marittimo”
L'achitecture typique de l'époque baroque et la Renaissance
Essential information *
Fast track ticket
Mandatory printed voucher
Reserve tickets for one of the most important villas in the region, Hadrian’s Villa, and enjoy this beautiful example of Roman architecture.
Hadrian’s Villa has been a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1999. Come walk though the 250 hectares of park, which include an Alexandrine garden which recreates a sacred landscape. Here visitors can admire ruins, thermal baths, temples, a theatre, and several libraries.
You will also be able to explore Emperor Hadrian’s private refuge, called “Teatro Marittimo”, which consists of an artificial island. Discover small thermal baths, as well several rooms and a small garden.
Admire the Roman and Greek architecture, and take a journey back in time to when Hadrian ruled as emperor.
Good to know
- Availability: Monday to Saturday (excluding exceptional dates)
- The exact time for the visit will be indicated on the official ticket
- Children under the age of 12 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Your skip-the-line ticket allows you to avoid waiting in line at the ticket booth, but if many people have reserved their tickets in advance, there may be delays at the entrance.
- Certain professions, including professors of fine arts, and certain students may enter for free. Please check before visiting
- Discounts are available for children and infants; however, certain discounts for children and free entry for infants is only available at the counter
- Entry is free the first Sunday of every month
- Admission to Hadrian’s Villa and surrounding park
Price doesn’t include
- The services of a guide or audio guide
- Les pourboires
- Tout autre extra