You would like
Visiting Rome's small local food shops
The chef's advice on how to cook a typical Italian dish
The lunch accompanied with wine in the beautiful location where the class takes place
Essential information *
Duration 5 hours
Starting time 9:30 AM
An Italian chef is inviting you to enjoy a unique experience – learning to cook real Italian pasta before tasting what you have cooked in a great spot in Rome!
The chef will take you to visit the charming food shops and markets that are very popular with locals.
Your class will then take place in a superb apartment with a view over the rooftops of the historic district of Rome, or in a house on Tiber Island.
At the end of the class, you will taste what you have cooked while enjoying a glass of Italian wine!
Alcohol abuse is dangerous for your health. Please drink responsibly.
Good to know
- Availability: Monday to Saturday (excluding exceptional dates)
- Times: 9:30am
- Duration: 5 hrs. approx.
- Departure: the historic centre of Rome
- Languages: English and Spanish
- The visit will take place in a group of up to 12 people
- Purchases made with the chef in the food shops and markets
- Cooking class
- Tasting what you have cooked along with some Italian wine
- All taxes
Price doesn’t include
- Tips (optional)
- All other extras