You would like
Panoramic observation of sea bed
An original boat trip
Essential information *
Mandatory printed voucher
Admire the marine biodiversity of La Reunion without getting soaked!
Settled in the lower part of a "visiobul" boat, a transparent wall allows you to observe the seabed off the coast of the island. Admire the abundant coral and tropical fish living in the volcanic cracks where you'll be sailing.
You'll return to Saint-Gilles-les-Bains after this 30-minute boat trip having seen a variety of underwater wildlife.
Good to know
- Availability: every day (except in exceptional circumstances)
- Time: 8am, 8:40am, 9:20am, 10am, 10:40am, 11:20am, 12pm
- Duration: 30 min
- Departure location: St Gilles les Bains (the exact place will be shown on the booking voucher)
- Languages: Tour commentary in French and English
- To take part in this activity simply present your booking voucher to the local tour operator
- The maximum capacity of the visiobul is 4 people
- The tour may be cancelled in the event of bad weather conditions. In this case you will be offered a refund or an alternative date
- Observation of sea bed by visiobul boat
Price doesn’t include
- Tips (optional)
- Any other extras