You would like
Thrills and excitement of the all-terrain course
Dense vegetation of the landscape
Punch served at the end of your course
Essential information *
Mandatory printed voucher
Set off into the heart of nature on a thrill-packed mountain bike ride!
This fairly technical ride invites you to discover varied La Réunion landscapes. You'll be driven to over 2200 metres above sea level to the Maïdo viewpoint where you will begin your ride. You'll cross little paths, prairies, sugar cane fields and finish your ride in the savannah.
A well-deserved glass of punch* will be served at the end of your course.
*Excessive drinking is bad for your health, consume with moderation.
Good to know
- Availability: every day (except in exceptional circumstances)
- Time: 7:40am
- Duration: half-day
- Departure location: Saint-Gilles-les-Bains
- Language: Tour commentary in French and English
- To take part in this activity simply present your booking voucher to the local tour operator
- The minimum age for this activity is 14 years of age
- This service requires at least 4 people to take place. The activity will be postponed or refund will be made if the number of participants is not reached or if the weather conditions are very bad.
- You must be in good physical condition to book this activity
- Mountain biking
- Equipment (bike and protective gear)
- The services of an experienced guide
- Photos taken during the descent
- Punch served upon arrival
Price doesn’t include
- Tips (optional)
- Any other extras