You would like
Crossing through La Réunion's landscapes
Punch served at the end of your course
Essential information *
Mandatory printed voucher
Take in the sumptuous scenery of La Réunion on this all-terrain bike ride!
From Saint-Gilles-les-Bains, you will be taken to the viewpoint of Maïdo at over 2200 metres altitude. After enjoying the views of Mafate, you will begin your descent by mountain bike through the varied landscapes of the island. This hike which is accessible to many will take you into tamarind forests, prairies, sugar cane fields etc.
When you arrive in St Gilles, relax with a glass of punch*.
*Excessive drinking is bad for your health, consume with moderation.
Good to know
- Availability: every day (except in exceptional circumstances)
- Time: 7:40am
- Duration: half-day
- Departure location: Saint-Gilles-les-Bains
- Language: Tour commentary in French and English
- To take part in this activity simply present your booking voucher to the local tour operator
- The minimum age for this activity is 12 years of age
- This service requires at least 4 people to take place. The activity will be postponed or refund will be made if the number of participants is not reached or if the weather conditions are very bad.
- You must be in good physical condition to book this activity
- Mountain biking
- Equipment (bike and protective gear)
- The services of an experienced guide
- Photos taken during the descent
- Punch served upon arrival
Price doesn’t include
- Tips (optional)
- Any other extras