You would like
Information given by your guide
Essential information *
Mandatory printed voucher
Duration 3 hours
Starting time 8:00 AM
Discover the Fornica Leo crate during this hike with an experienced guide!
Leaving from Pas de Bellecombe, you will climb a trail of steps for about twenty minutes. You will then discover the scenery marked by successive lava flows. Take a tour of the red and yellow-coloured crater of Fornica Léo. See the natural rock formation of Rosemont Chapel.
Head towards Pas de Bellecombe after this three-hour walk through an exceptional setting.
Good to know
- Availability: every day (except in exceptional circumstances)
- Time: 8am
- Duration: 3 hours
- Language: French, English
- Departure location: Pas de Bellecombe
- To take part in this activity simply present your booking voucher to the local tour operator
- You must be in good physical condition to take part in this activity
- The minimum age for this activity is 4 years of age
- You must wear sports shoes and bring some warm clothes and water
- This activity may be cancelled in the event of bad weather or if the minimum number of participants is not reached (minimum 4 participants). In this case you will be offered a refund or an alternative date
- Volcano hike
Price doesn’t include
- Tips (optional)
- Any other extras