You would like
The discovery of many famous sites on La Réunion
The scenery of the cirque of Cilaos
The visit of the artisanal embroidery workshop
The Creole meal
Essential information *
Duration 10 hours
Starting time 7:00 AM
Discover many famous sites on this full-day trip to the Cilaos cirque!
Departing from your hotel, travel by bus towards the west coast. A first stop is offered at the famous and impressive jet of water, the "Souffleur". Your bus will then take you into the Bras de Cilaos Valley where you will take the famous road with 400 turns. This unique road will present you with the lush greenery of the valley. Once you're in the town of Cilaos, a small forest road leads you to the site of the Roche Merveilleuse. You'll enjoy a superb panorama of the Cilaos.
Tuck into a Creole lunch them continue your walk at your own leisure around the town.
In the afternoon you'll visit an artisanal embroidery workshop and then return to the coast. A final stop will be offered at the Étang-Salé. You will see the "Gouffre", a famous rock against which impressive waves hit.
You'll be back at your hotel by mid-afternoon.
Excessive drinking is bad for your health, consume with moderation.
Good to know
- Availability: Monday and Thursday (except in exceptional circumstances)
- Duration: Approx. 10 hours
- Time: between 7am and 8:30am (depending on your departure location)
- Language: workshop tour given in French, English
- Departure location: most hotels located in St Denis, Ermitage, Saline, Saint Leu or Etang Salé (if your hotel is not included, a meeting point in town will be offered)
- To take part in this activity simply present your booking voucher to the local tour operator
- Please arrive in your hotel lobby 15 minutes before pick-up time
- The bus ride to the cirque of Cilaos
- The glass of wine and punch or juice
Price doesn’t include
- Tips (optional)
- Any other extras