You would like
The landforms and scenery of the cirque
Vanilla plantation visit
Discover Hell-Bourg village
Essential information *
Discover Salazie cirque and its impressive landforms!
Leaving your hotel, you will travel towards the east coast. Make a first stop at Saint André to discover the Hindu temple. Then head to Salazie cirque, known for its abundant vegetation.
Stop at the waterfall of "Voile de la Mariée" and then arrive at the village of Hell-Bourg. Considered one of France's most beautiful villages, Hell-Bourg is famous for the typical Creole architecture of its houses, its trails and its greenery.
Savour a Creole lunch and then head off in the afternoon to the coast to discover the Grand Café plantation.
Discover the secrets of vanilla bean preparation on a visit to this family farm. After you've revelled in its aromas, you will leave for your hotel where you'll arrive late afternoon.
- Excessive drinking is bad for your health, consume with moderation.
Good to know
- Availability: Saturday (except in exceptional circumstances)
- Duration: Approx. 10 hours
- Time: between 7am and 8:30am (depending on your departure location)
- Departure location: most located in St Denis, Ermitage, Saline, Saint Leu or Etang Salé (if your hotel is not included, a meeting point in town will be offered)
- To take part in this activity simply present your booking voucher to the local tour operator
- Please arrive in your hotel lobby 15 minutes before pick-up time
- The bus ride to Salazie cirque
- The Creole lunch
- The visit to the family vanilla plantation
- Pick up from your hotel
Price doesn’t include
- Tips (optional)
- Any other extras