You would like
Discover more than 10 centuries of Czech history in one place
Take a walk in the heart of this historic monument
Essential information *
Mandatory printed voucher
Duration 3 hours
Starting time 1:30 PM
Discover Prague Castle in 3 hours ! Go into the heart of this immense baroque building !
Travel by bus to this ancient castle which dominate the old town. Begin your guided visit in the Royal Garden (in summer) or the Lions Court (in winter).
You guide will explain how a different building in the castle represents a particular period of Czech history.
Admire the Basilica of Saint George built in the 10th century, the Golden Gate where the jewels of the Crown of Bohemia are kept, the Royal Gardens of the Renaissance and even the Orangery that was built after the Velvet Revolution.
The tour will come to an end near the Black Tower, on the eastern slope of the Castle.
More than 10 centuries of history will unfold in front of your eyes during this guided walking tour of Prague Castle.
Good to know
- Availability: Monday, Wednesday and Sunday (excluding exceptional cases).
- Departure from: Gray Line office in Revolucni 25, Prague 1,110 00
- Children under 15 years of age must be accompanied by an adult
- Depending on the composition of the group, the tour may be led in 2 different languages
- Bus or tram transport from the meeting point to the castle
- Guided walking tour
- Access into Prague Castle
Price doesn’t include
- Return transport from the castle
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Access to other monuments
- All other extras