You would like
Discover the secrets of local beer production
Learn the technique of beer tasting
Sample traditional Czech drinks
Essential information *
Mandatory printed voucher
Duration 2 hours
Enjoy a beer-tasting session and discover different varieties of Czech beers.
In a tavern situated in central Prague, you will taste 7 different beers and learn about the history of Czech beer.
A Czech beer specialist will reveal the secrets of local beer production. During the tasting you will examine every aspect of the beers: the look, the taste, the aroma and the body of this drink.
Whether you are a beer enthusiast or simply curious, this is your opportunity to learn about the art of Czech beer brewing and how to discern its characteristics!
Alcohol carries health risks. Drink in moderation.
Good to know
- Availability: every day (excluding exceptional cases)
- Departure from: Celetna Street
- Start time: 5pm
- Duration: 2 hours approx.
- Language: English
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the tour time indicated on your voucher
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Sampling of 7 beers
- The services of a Czech beer specialist
Price doesn’t include
- Hotel pick-up / drop-off
- All food and drink not included in the offer
- Supplementary drinks
- All other extras