You would like
The impressive Tingle Trees in the Valley of the Giants
The opportunity to try the treetop walkway or the coastal walk
William Bay and its white sandy beaches
The commentary by a local guide
Essential information *
Mandatory printed voucher
Duration 14 hours 30 minutes
Starting time 8:00 AM
You will feel tiny in the Valley of the Giants, home to Tingle Trees that can reach more than 40 metres high!
Early in the morning, your local guide will pick you up from your hotel. You will then head off for a 4-hour expedition to the far southeast of Australia, in Walpole.
Once on site, you will head to the Valley of the Giants. Stand and marvel at the grandeur of nature there. In fact, the Tingle Trees, immense trees that can reach 40 metres high and 15 metres wide, cannot be found anywhere else in the world.
At the top of these majestic trees is a long walkway of almost 600 metres. It will provide an unforgettable viewpoint over the forest and its surroundings. If you suffer from vertigo, you can opt for the “Ancient Empire” walk, which will take you to the coast and its white sandy beaches.
Finally, you will return to Perth via an inland route (Mount Barker and Kojonup).
Good to know
- Availability: Tuesday (excluding exceptional dates)
- Departure point: your hotel in Perth or Crown Perth
- At least 2 participants are required for this activity
- If you are not staying in a hotel, you can choose a meeting point in Perth when booking
- Please note that, if you choose the services of a guide in a language other than English, the final price will be higher
- The access to the Valley of the Giants and its walkway
- The picnic lunch
- Return transfers between your hotel in Perth and Walpole
- The services of a local guide
Price doesn’t include
- Dinner (evening)
- Tips (optional)
- All other extras