You would like
The services of a guide/interpretor
The coach trip through the oldest Parisian districts
The guided tour of Notre Dame Cathedral
The great view of Paris from the top of Montmartre
Visit the Louvre with fast-track entry
Essential information *
Fast track ticket
Duration 9 hours
Starting time 9:15 AM
The itinerary includes a coach tour of the historic districts of Paris and a visit to Notre Dame Cathedral, followed by a chance to see Montmartre and the most famous Parisian museum: the Louvre.
Come and explore the capital's legendary cultural attractions and experience the distinctive atmosphere of its various districts. This combination of activities is a great way to see the city in a short time.
A journey through Historic Paris and a tour of Notre Dame Cathedral:
During your city tour, you will have a chance to see the Place Vendôme, famous for its jewellers; the Bastille quarter, a key site during the French revolution and now a renowned nightspot; the Marais, a hip district where the cafés and boutiques are always bustling with life; and Saint Germain des Prés, the stomping ground of many Parisian artists.
Your excursion will also include a guided tour of the cathedral that novelist Victor Hugo called the "beating heart of Paris": Notre Dame. Notre Dame is situated on the Ile de la Cité island, which you will reach by boat.
Visit to Montmartre and the Louvre Museum:
The excursion continues with a visit to Montmartre, famous for its artistic ambiance. The buzzing, friendly atmosphere of this district is contagious!
The coach (or minibus) will drop you off near to the Butte Montmartre so that you can take the cable car to the top (or alternatively the minibus will take you to the summit). Your guide will show you the most popular attractions in Montmartre village. You will also have a chance to admire the Sacré Coeur Basilica, and explore it at your own pace.
Next, your coach will take you to the Louvre Museum – a vast temple of art and culture – for a guided tour of its main collections.
Marvel at the museum's exhibits, which include the mysterious smile of the Mona Lisa, the beautiful Greek masterpiece the Venus de Milo, and the Winged Victory of Samothrace, a sculpture depicting the Greek goddess Nike.
Good to know
- Availability (excluding exceptional dates)
March to October: Monday, Wednesday, Friday
November to February: Monday and Wednesday
- Departure point: central Paris, 75001
- Getting there: metro Palais Royal (lines 1 and 7), Pyramides (lines 7 and 14) and Tuileries (line 1)
- All of the activities listed here must be completed on the same day
- The visit to Sacré Coeur is not a guided tour
- Large bags, buggies and umbrellas must be left in the cloakroom at the entrance to the Louvre Museum
- Skip-the-line access to the Louvre
- Guided tours of the interior of the cathedral are not permitted during services. On Sundays and during other services, your guide will speak about Notre Dame in front of the cathedral's main façade
- This excursion is not suitable for those with reduced mobility
- Animals not permitted
- To ensure the comfort and safety of customers, the organizers and partner organizations reserve the right to cancel or modify the itinerary without prior warning, including in the event of protests or strikes
- Transport between the activities by coach or minibus
- Admission to the Louvre Museum
- Tickets for the Montmartre cable car
- The services of an official guide/interpretor
- Boat crossing to reach the Ile de la Cité
Price doesn’t include
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Lunch in the break between the Historic Paris tour and the Montmartre/Louvre tour
- Tips (optional)
- All other extras