You would like
Attractions designed for both adults and children
Thrilling rides like the "Thunder of Zeus" and the "Big Splash"
The wide range of activities at Park Asterix
Essential information *
Mandatory printed voucher
Opening hours 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Enjoy a fun and exciting day out at Parc Asterix! This day ticket for Parc Asterix is valid for any day you wish during the whole season (subject to the opening days).
The Ancient Gauls are waiting to welcome you into their amazing world, with an array of fun rides and attractions for all ages. Asterix and his famous friends promise a day filled with laughter and adventures in this fantastic theme park!
Young and old alike will enjoy discovering the world of Asterix, the most famous French comic-book hero. You will have a chance to explore the six themed areas of the park: Gaul, The Roman Empire, Greece, The Vikings, Egypt and Travel Through Time.
You're bound to love the fun rides, including the famous "Menhir Express", "Zeus' Thunder" and the "Big Splash".
Good to know
- Availability: see booking calendar
- The opening times of the park are indicative. On certain days the opening hours at the park may be extended
- Location: Plailly 60128
- RER (regional trains): Take RER B3 from Paris Gare du Nord, platform n°43, and alight at the stop "Aéroport Charles de Gaulle Terminal 1, Terminal 3". Go to the "Parc de Loisirs" (Theme Parks) helpdesk, where you will be directed to the Asterix Park shuttle service. This runs every 30 minutes between 10am and 7pm
- On the Louvre Shuttle Service: Go to the Louvre Museum (metro stop Palais Royal, lines 1 and 7): Enter via the Carroussel du Louvre (rue de Rivoli) or via the Pyramid. Take the escalator situated in the Charles V Hall (on the same level as the shops). The shuttle service leaves daily at 8.45am, and returns from Asterix Park at 6.30pm
- Animals are not permitted. However, there are dog kennels situated in the parking lot available for a small charge. The kennels consist of an individual enclosure and a water bowl, but no other care will be provided. Please note: you are requested to bring your dog's vaccination record as the supervisor will need to check it. The kennels are closed during the winter months
- Admission to the park for 1 day
Price doesn’t include
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- All other extras