You would like
Dinner at the Ginger's restaurant
The location of the Crazy Horse Paris next to the Champs Elysées
The quality of the innovative Crazy Horse cabaret show
Half a bottle of Champagne
Essential information *
Mandatory printed voucher
Duration 4 hours
Opening hours 7:00 PM - 11:45 PM
Attend the famous Crazy Horse cabaret show and dine at Ginger's restaurant, an elegant and modern restaurant. You will appreciate the quality of the proposed menu.
The restaurant is located next to the Champs Elysées, just a stone's throw from the Crazy Horse.
The Crazy Horse Paris cabaret celebrates the beauty and sensuality of women in an intimate and sophisticated atmosphere. This avantgarde mystical cabaret combines phenomenal lighting and perfect bodies.
Today, the Crazy Horse has an international reputation.
The most voluptuous dancers in the world, legendary scenes, sensational visual effects...Immerse yourself into the creative and sophisticated universe of The Crazy Horse, Paris with its new show "Totally Crazy"!
The distinctive characteristic of this show is to invite "guest creatures" or "guest creators" to reunite Paris. From DitaVonTeese to Christian Louboutin, the world's biggest talents all contribute to the success of this institution.
Good to know
- Availability: every evening (excluding exceptional dates)
Monday to Friday: 8pm show then 9:45pm dinner / 8pm dinner then 10:30pm show
Saturdays : 7pm show then 9pm dinner / 7:30pm dinner then 9:30pm show / 9:30pm dinner then 11:45pm show
- All detailed information, particularly that of the address of the activity as well as how to get there, will be communicated to you when you have completed your reservation
- Location: Paris, 75008
- Getting there: metro Alma Marceau (line 9) or George V-Franklin D. Roosevelt (line 1)
- Activity accessible for those with reduced mobility
- Minimum age: 13 years. Children under the age of 16 years must be accompanied by their parents
- Animals not permitted
- Admission to the show with 1/2 a bottle of Champagne
- Dinner (3-course meal, 1/2 bottle of wine, 1/2 bottle of mineral water, coffee)
Price doesn’t include
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Any food and drink not specified on the menu
- Tips (optional)
- All other extras