You would like
An idyllic backdrop on the Seine
A refined dinner prepared by the onboard chef
A unique romantic evening
An ideal opportunity to express your feelings in the perfect setting
Essential information *
Duration 2 hours 15 minutes
Starting time 8:30 PM
Paris: the city of culture, good food, art, and of course love! Enjoy a romantic evening on the Seine, complete with a sumptuous dinner – what better way to show your loved one how you feel?
This cruise has all the indredients for an unforgettable evening. Paris itself will be dazzling, providing the perfect backdrop...
Experience an exceptional evening, drifting down the Seine. A chauffeur-driven vintage car will collect you from your hotel in Paris and drive you in style to the banks of the Seine, where your boat awaits you.
The captain himself will welcome you as his esteemed guests, and show you to the Admiral's table.
Roses and champagne will be the order of the day, and you will be presented with a keepsake scroll as well as two photos as souvenirs of this special occasion.
Acoustic violin and piano music will set the tone for a magical, refined and romantic evening during which you'll dine on traditional French cuisine (three-course meal à la carte with drinks and appetizer – see below for menu details).
A once-in-a-lifetime experience... for a once-in-a-lifetime declaration?
Good to know
- Availability: every evening, subject to availability (excluding Feb. 14, May 26, Jul. 14, Dec. 24 & 31, and other exceptional dates)
- Boarding: 7:30pm to 8:15pm
- Departure time: 8.30pm, Port de la Conférence – Pont de l'Alma, Paris 8
- Return to quay: 10:45pm
- Duration: 2 hours 15 minutes
- Departure point: your hotel or accommodation within Paris
- Reservations must be made at least 48 hours in advance
- Smart dress is obligatory
- Animals not permitted
- The dinner menu (à la carte) is composed of an aperitif, a starter, a main, a dessert or cheese, and a 1/2 bottle of wine per person
- Dinner: the Excellence Menu (à la carte)
- A bottle of champagne
- A bouquet of flowers
- A scroll
- 2 souvenir photos
- Return transport in a chauffeur-driven vintage car (hotels and addresses in central Paris)
Price doesn’t include
- Any food and/or drink not specified
- Tips (optional)
- All other extras