You would like
An on-board guide/host for this river cruise tour of Paris
Audio-guides available in 13 languages
Modern boats, complete with a large deck and walkways for watching the city go by
Essential information *
Duration 1 hour
Opening hours 12:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Discover Paris during this 1-hour river cruise along the Seine, and learn the history of the most beautiful city in the world.
By day or night, a trip aboard one of the modern boats equipped with viewing decks and walkways from which to watch the city go by is an extremely pleasant way to spend an hour.
Embark at the foot of the Eiffel Tower and set off on a magical journey through the heart of Paris. Watch out for all of the famous landmarks you'll see as the boat sails down the river.
Multilingual audio-guides are provided, giving you a step-by-step guide to the history of the City of Lights.
Our on-board host will also tell you all about Parisian life, revealing to you insider secrets about the city.
So if you want an unforgettable Parisian experience, take part in this river cruise tour of Paris!
Good to know
- Availability: every day (excluding exceptional cases)
- Getting there: Metro stops Bir Hakeim (line 6) or Trocadéro (lines 6 and 9)
- Departure times:
- April to September: departures approx. every hour from 12am to 9:00pm (except at 1pm and 7.30pm). At weekends, and every day in June, July and August, departures between 10am and 11pm (due to the annual celebrations on July 14th, the last departure is at 2pm).
- October to March: departures approx. every hour between 10:30am and 9:30pm. At the weekend and every day during the Zone C holiday period there will be departures between 10am and 10:30pm (on December 31st the last departure will be at 9:30pm due to the annual celebrations).
- Audio-guide languages: French, English, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese, and Japanese. Children's commentaries are also available in French.
- Duration: 1 hour
- Starting point: at the foot of the Eiffel Tower, Port de la Bordonnais - Pontoon Number 3, central Paris, 75007
- Multilingual audio guides available on board
- Free for children under 3 years
- Reduced tariff for children under 12 years
- Animals not permitted
- You will need to go to the ticket office to exchange your voucher for an official ticket to access the boat.
- Parking facilities available nearby (public parking of the Musée du Quai Branly)
- A non-stop river cruise tour (see route)
- The services of an on-board host
- Multilingual audio-guides
Price doesn’t include
- Hotel pick up/drop off
- Tips (optional)
- All other extras