You would like
Spacious and air-conditioned minibuses
A driver waiting for you in the arrival hall
Essential information *
Mandatory printed voucher
Do you want to travel directly to Disneyland when you arrive in Paris? As soon as you land at Orly Airport, a VIP private shuttle service will be ready and waiting to whisk you straight to Disneyland Paris.
This offer will enable you to easily access the theme park, or your hotel at the resort.
You will have a choice between a 4-seater shuttle and an 8-seater vehicle.
Eco-friendly option! If you select an eco-vehicle (1–4 passengers), you will travel in a Toyota Prius, a high-quality sedan that is the cleanest model on the market (89g CO2/km). Plus, for every booking, €0.50 will be donated to a humanitarian charity
Good to know
- Availability: every day (excluding December 24, December 31 and other exceptional dates)
- Departure times: service available for landings between 4am and 11pm, and take offs between 4am and 11pm
- Duration: the duration depends on traffic
- Languages spoken : French, English
- All minibuses are air-conditioned, non-smoking and fitted with GPS
- Reservation at least 48 hours in advance
- Private shuttle service: the chauffeur will be waiting to welcome the client as soon as they have come through customs. They will be holding a sign with the client's name, and be ready to take them straight to their specified destination
- Should any problems arise, the client is free to contact the company either from a public telephone box (free call), or from a mobile telephone.
- After 8pm if the client is delayed the shuttle service will only wait for 1 hour after the scheduled arrival time. If the client still hasn't arrived after 1 hour, the shuttle company will do all that they can to fulfil their commitment to transport the client, but they cannot be held responsible if the journey is not feasible. The shuttle company cannot be held responsible for any additional charges that the client may have to pay as a result of their late arrival
- Children: clients travelling with a baby are advised to bring their own booster seat. Clients who bring their own child seat will be entirely responsible for its security and for the safety of the child using it
- Luggage: transport of 1 normal or average-sized bag (plus hand luggage) per passenger included. The shuttle company/chauffeur reserves the right to charge a supplement for additional luggage. If there is not sufficient space in the vehicle to transport the extra luggage, the shuttle company reserves the right to refuse to transport the client. Further information about the charges levied for extra luggage may be obtained by contacting the shuttle company.
- Animals: The shuttle company reserves the right to class animals of all kinds as additional luggage. Should there not be sufficient space in the minibus for additional luggage the shuttle company reserves the right to refuse to transport the client. Large animals must travel in a cage in the back of the vehicle
- Please note that transfers are no longer available after 9:30pm maximum. Beyond this time, your reservation will be refused