You would like
Priority access to the Palace of Versailles
No time time wasted by avoiding waiting queues at the ticket office
The visit to the Palace of Versailles at your own pace with audioguides
Access to the temporary expositions presented in the Castle
Free access to the gardens on certain days of the week
A non-dated ticket valid for over 1 year from the date of purchase
Essential information *
Fast track ticket
Enjoy a visit of the Palace of Versailles (Château de Versailles) at your own rhythm! Avoid the lines thanks to your priority-acces ticket and discover the riches of the palace at your own pace!
The former residence of the kings of France, the Palace of Versailles has been classed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site for 30 years.
Equipped with your ticket, head directly to the Palace of Versailles and visit the most famous quarters of the castle at your own pace: la Galerie des Glaces (the Gallery of Mirrors), les Grands Appartements (the Grand Apartments), la chambre du Roi (the King's chamber), la Chappelle royale (the Royal Chapel)...
Take advantage of your Palace of Versailles ticket with priority access to dive into royal surroundings!
Free access for under 18 year olds, EU residents under 26 years, teachers with the pass, the handicapped + accompanying person and French job-seekers (upon presentation of ID)
Good to know
- Availability: every day (excluding Monday, December 25, January 1, the first Sunday of each month from November to March, May 1 and other exceptional dates)
- Start time: 9am to 5:30pm / last entry at 5pm
- When booking, you will be asked to indicate a provisional date for your visit. However, you may use your ticket on the date of your choice (valid until December 31, 2020)
- Your priority access ticket allows you to bypass the waiting line at the ticket desk ONLY. Security checks are OBLIGATORY and can take some time.
- Audio guide languages: French, English, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, German, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Polish
- Meeting point: Versailles, Entry A (Dufour Pavillion located to the right of the coutyard of Honour)
- From April to October, entry to the Versailles Gardens is free on wednesday, Thursday and Friday
- Buggies are not permitted inside the palace
- Flat shoes strongly recommended (uneven parquet flooring in the palace and paving in the courtyard)
- Accessing the palace may pose problems for those with reduced mobility
- Photography without the flash is permitted inside the palace
- Animals not permitted
- ATTENTION: Access to the Versailles Gardens is subject to a supplement fee on the following dates (entry not included in the Palace of Versailles ticket, payable on site):
- The Fountain Show
- Every Saturday and Sundays, from 6 April to 27 October
- Every Tuesday from 21 May to 25 June
- Exceptional dates (Friday 19 April, Wednesday 8 May, Thursday 30 May and Thursday 15 August)
- The Musical Gardens
- Every Tuesday from 2 April to 14 May then every Tuesday from 2 July to 29 October
- Every Friday from 5 April to 25 October (excluding 19 April, the day of the Fountain Show)
- National holidays and exceptional dates)
- Access to the gardens is free for children under 6 years, on the days of the Musical Gardens and Fountain Show.
- If you have free access to the Palace and the Trianon domain, the Musical Gardens and Fountain Show tickets will be for sale at the entry to the gardens
- Admission to the Palace of Versailles (priority access without waiting in queues at the ticket office)
- Access to the temporary exhibits displayed in the palace
- Access to the Gardens (outside of the Fountain Show and the Musical Gardens) and the park
- Access to the Carrosses Gallery
- Les frais de dossier
Price doesn’t include
- Return transport from Paris
- The tour of the gardens (on the days of the Fountain Show or the Musical Gardens)
- Le spectacle nocturne
- Tout autre extra