You would like
A pass that allows you to explore Paris freely
Easy-to-use (mobile pass, activation on the date of your choice,...)
Admission to more than 60 museums and attractions
Unbeatable value for money
Essential information *
Fast track ticket
Mandatory printed voucher
With the Paris Pass, you'll never be short of ideas!
For a duration of 2, 3, 4 or 6 consecutive days, you will benefit from free entry to over 60 of the most renowned museums, tourist sites and attractions in Paris.
As well as entry to the capital's most prestigious sites, take advantage of other activities: discover Paris with a hop-on, hop-off city tour by double-decker bus, exploring the city's most beautiful districts and admiring the monuments at your leisure; experience a cruise on the River Seine; take part in a wine-tasting session... All this and more is included on the pass (see full list below)!
Save on time and money thanks to the Paris Pass, which offers unbeatable value plus fast-track entry for numerous activities! On top of all this, your pass comes complete with a user guide to help you choose and organize your activities, and also gives you special offers on shopping and dining out.
You will be asked to indicate a provisional date for your stay, but please remember that the validity of your 2, 3, 4 or 6-day pass will only begin from the day you first activate it.
*The advertised discount corresponds to the difference between the price of the Paris Pass and the combined sum of adult tickets for the 12 monuments and attractions if purchased separately.
The 12 monuments and attractions included in your pass are the following: Big Bus Tour, Louvre Museum, Cruise with Bateaux Parisiens, Notre-Dame Towers, Arc de Triomphe, Montparnasse Tower, Pompidou Center, Opéra Garnier, Musée d'Orsay, Paris Story and wine-tasting.
Good to know
- Availability: Every day, excluding exceptional dates
- Duration: 2, 3, 4, or 6 consecutive days
- You will recieve your pass by email. It may be printed or shown on a mobile device to gain entry
- A digital guide, containing the addresses and opening hours for each attraction, along with reservation information (where applicable) will be sent to you with your pass.
- You may visit as many attractions as you wish. Each may be visited only once per day, with the exception of a few places (listed in digital guide)
- Please select a provisional date when booking, but note that the pass is valid for use within 2 years of purchase
- ATTENTION: The first day the pass is used is considered as one full day. We therefore recommend you start using your pass as early in the day as possible. the information will be in the digital guide
- The Museum Pass is included in the 2, 3, 4 or 6-day passes only and is available 2 days only. A 2-day and 3-day pass include a 2 day Museum Pass. A 4-day pass includes a 4 day Museum Pass. A 6-day pass includes a 6 day Museum Pass.
- The Museum Pass is only included for Adults as entrance to museums in Paris is usually for people under the age of 18 years old
- The Museum Pass must be collected directly from the local ticket office at the address indicated on your voucher (Paris 75009). You will need to present your mobile Pass, the QR code will be scanned
- You will need to book your date and time for the visit to the Louvre Museum by Internet (free of charge). You will find all the details on your pass.
- Times: museums, monuments and attractions are generally open from 10am to 6pm. Days of closing are normally Mondays or Tuesdays. It is recommended to check the opening times of the individual sites before your visit. Metros generally run from 6am to 12-midnight, depending on the station
- Partner sites reserve the right to add or modify opening and closing times/days
- Entry to the specified museums, monuments and attractions included in The Paris Pass®
- A digital guide, available in English, French and Portuguese
Price doesn’t include
- Tips (optional)
- Food and drink (unless otherwise stated)
- Any other extras