You would like
Musical entertainment during a lunch cruise on the Seine
Dine aboard a boat lined with windows offering panoramic views of Paris
Easily accessible departure point at the foot of the Eiffel Tower
Traditional French cuisine made with fresh ingredients, prepared by the on-board chef
Essential information *
Duration 2 hours
Starting time 12:45 PM
Embark for a lunch cruise on the Seine and travel through the heart of Paris while enjoying a refined meal.
This Parisian odyssey, which begins at the foot of the Eiffel Tower, offers you a chance to admire some of the most iconic landmarks of the City of Lights.
Enjoy a delicious and typically French meal, complete with wine, as you drift through the majestic city of Paris.
Whether you're with family or friends, share a pleasant moment dining aboard the glass-lined boat. A live orchestra will set the tone for your afternoon with piano and violin music.
As you enjoy stunning views of Paris, you will be served a fine meal composed of some of the great classic dishes of French cuisine (see menu below).
You'll pass many of the city's must-see sites, including the Eiffel Tower, Invalides, the National Assembly, the Musée d'Orsay, the French Institute, Notre Dame Cathedral, the French National Library, Hôtel de Ville, the Conciergerie, the Louvre Museum, Place de la Concorde, Grand Palais, the Palais de Chaillot and the Statue of Liberty (the Parisian version!)
Several service categories are proposed for the lunch cruise. The menu is the same for each category, but the location of your table, the drinks served alongside the meal, and various other extras vary.
Good to know
- Availability: every day (excluding January 1 and other exceptional dates)
- End of boarding: 12:30pm
- Departure time: 12:45pm
- End of the activity: 2:45pm
- Duration: 2 hours, non-stop
- Departure point: at the foot of the Eiffel Tower - Port de la Bourdonnais - Pontoon Number 3 - central Paris - 75007
- Getting there: metro Bir Hakeim (line 6) or Trocadéro (lines 6 and 9)
- Your ticket is an electronic ticket, so all you have to do is present your confirmation email on the day of your river cruise
- Animals not permitted
- Reduced tariff for children aged 12 years and under
- Smart clothing required (no jeans, shorts, trainers)
- Reservation obligatory
- All boats are non-smoking
- Groups of 15 or more must select a set menu
- The service provider may be forced to modify the cruise itinerary in the event of severe weather conditions or significantly increased water levels
- Parking facilities available (the tariffs below are provided as an example only and are subject to change):
- Parking facilities available nearby (public parking of the Musée du Quai Branly)
- PLEASE NOTE: reservations made for special dates (Feb. 14, July 14, Dec. 25 & 31) cannot be cancelled, modified or refunded
- A non-stop river cruise
- Your chosen menu
- Musical entertainment
- Free cloakroom service
Price doesn’t include
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Any food and drinks not specified on the menu
- Tips (optional)
- All other extras