You would like
360° panoramic roof
Four-course menu created with fresh products
High-end bus combining stability and comfort
Discover Paris with a multilingual audio-guide
Essential information *
Duration 2 hours 15 minutes
Starting time 12:00 PM
See Paris in a new light! Board a double-decker bus and discover the art of French cuisine while you admire the most stunning monuments in Paris!
This high-end bus stands out because of its entirely panoramic roof. From your table, take in impressive views of Paris all while you enjoy a lunch prepared according to the traditions of French cuisine.
Leaving from Place Charles de Gaule-Etoile, the bus will take you past some 20 must-see sites in Paris. Learn the history of these monuments by listening to the multilingual commentary given by your audio-guide as a four-course meal, carefully prepared using fresh seasonal products, is served to your table.
Both high-class and comfortable, the bus promises a relaxing time – with no sudden jolts – for a unique multisensory experience!
Good to know
- Availability: every day (excluding exceptional dates)
- Time: 12:15pm on week days, 12:45pm on weekends
- Duration: 2h rs. 15 mins. approx.
- Audio-guide languages available: French, English, Spanish, German, Italian, Russian, Chinese, Japanese
- Departure Point: Place de l’Etoile
- The bus follows a pre-determined itinerary on which you will discover over 20 unmissable sites of the capital
- The bus stabilises itself automatically allowing it to avoid any sudden movements or bumps in the road
- A special menu is available for children under 10 years
- For special dietry requirements (vegetarian, gluten-free, vegan etc.) please contact the service provider directly upon booking
- Wi-Fi available on board
- Four-course lunch
- Multilingual commentary provided by the audio-guide
- Bus tour of Paris
- Wine during the meal (based on chosen option)
Price doesn’t include
- Visiting the different monuments seen
- Tips (optional)
- All other extras