You would like
1/2 a bottle of champagne per person
La revue Paris Merveilles mis en scène par Franco Dragone
La création d’un nouveau tableau, « Inoubliable », un fabuleux voyage à travers les plus belles revues du Lido
La coupe ou la 1/2 bouteille de Champagne selon l'option choisie
Essential information *
Duration 1 hour 30 minutes
Starting time 9:00 PM
Situated on the Champs Elysées, close the the Arc de Triomphe, the Lido Cabaret is the ideal setting for an unforgettable evening!
Ever since it first opened its doors in 1928, the Lido has been at the cutting edge of cabaret, enjoying an international reputation thanks to its spectacular shows using innovative techniques.
Launched in spring 2015, the Lido's 27th production "Paris Merveilles" is bigger and better than ever!
Come and discover the brand new show created and directed by Franco Dragone, known for his work with the Cirque du Soleil and the Céline Dion Show in Las Vegas, as well as the magnificent 2014 World Cup opening ceremony in Brazil!
The new show is a fantastical journey during which the famous emblems of Paris are brought to life with spectacular scenery.
The delirious dances lead by the famous Bluebell Girls and Lido Boys are performed at a frenzied pace; their extravagant hats and majestic costumes adorned with feathers and sparkling like diamonds!
Attend a one-of-a-kind show in hommage to the elegance and beauty of Paris!
Alcohol abuse is dangerous for your health. Please drink responsibly
Good to know
- Availability: every evening (excluding February 14, December 24 & 31, and other exceptional dates)
- Start times: 9pm or 11pm
- Location: central Paris, 75008
- Getting there: metro George V (line 1 – directly outside the venue) or Charles de Gaulle Etoile (RER A)
- Tables for 2 are subject to availability
- Please arrive 30 minutes before the show is to begin
- Minimum age: 4 years
- Smart casual dress is obligatory. Shorts and sports clothing will not be permitted
- Free coat room
- Animals not permitted
- It is strictly forbidden to photograph, film or record the show as well as the interior of the cabaret hall
- Admission to the show
- 1/2 bottle of champagne per person
Price doesn’t include
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- All drinks apart from those listed above
- Le coût des vestiaires
- Tout autre extra
- Pourboire (facultatif)