You would like
Discover the best sites and monuments in the capital
Unlimited access to 2 sightseeing bus circuits
The numerous stops and frequent departures
Interesting and entertaining audioguide commentary
Essential information *
Duration 1 day , 2 days
Valid for 1 or 2 days, this pass gives you unlimited access to the Big Bus Paris circuits.
From the comfort of a double-decker bus, you can really make the most of the panoramic views on offer. The tour is supplemented by interesting and entertaining audio-guide commentary, so you won’t miss a thing whilst you travel between the stops at different points of interest across the capital.
You can board and alight from the bus at your leisure to explore the must-see sites as well as their surrounding neighborhoods, or simply sit back and enjoy the views offered by the two sightseeing tours proposed.
All aboard to discover the great sites and monuments of Paris, spread across two circuits.
Classic Tour: discover the historical heart of Paris and its landmark monuments
- The Eiffel Tower
- Champ de Mars
- Opéra Garnier – Galeries Lafayette
- The Louvre – Pyramide
- Notre Dame
- Musée d’Orsay
- Champs Elysées – Place de l’Etoile (Arc de Triumph)
- The Grand Palais
Montmartre Tower: discover the artistic and bohemian district of Paris
- Sacré Coeur
- Gare du Nord
- Musée Grevin
Hop on the bus, keep your eyes peeled, and set off to explore Paris in an easy and convenient way!
Classic Pass - 1-day Bus pass
Premium Pass - 2-day Bus pass
Deluxe Pass - 2-day Bus pass + cruise
Good to know
- Availability: every day (excluding exceptional dates)
- Pass duration: 1 or 2 days (according to chosen option)
- When booking you will be asked to select a date for your visit. Please note however that your voucher will be valid for 1 week starting from the selected date.
Classic Tour (Red circuit): 9:45am to 7:10pm from April to October; 9:30am to 6:30pm November to March
Montmartre Tour (Blue circuit): 10am to 5:30pm
- Red circuit: approx. 2 hours 25 minutes
- BLue circuit: approx. 1 hour 15 minutes (unavailable for the moment)
- Languages: French, English, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Brasilian Portuguese, Portuguese, Arabic, Korean, Chinese, Mandarin
- Departure point: any of the stops along the route
- The cruise is included in the Deluxe Pass and is only valid for one return journey. Departs from Port de la Bourdonnais, Paris 75007
Classic Tour: departures every 5 to 15 mins
Montmartre Tour: departures every 30 mins throughout the year
- Tour duration (full circuit, non-stop)
Classic Tour: 2 hrs. 25 min. approx.
Montmartre Tour: 1 hr. 15 min. approx.
- The validity of your 1 or 2 day pass starts on the first day of use. PLEASE NOTE: the first day you use your pass is considered as a full calendar day. So, if your first use is on a Monday at 4pm, this Monday is considered a full day of use
- Please bring valid proof of identity, which may be requested by the driver in order to redeem your tickets
- Unlimited access to the Classic Tour and Montmartre Tour for the chosen duration (1 or 2 days)
- Hop-on, hop-off sightseeing bus circuits
- Audio-guide commentary
Price doesn’t include
- Tips (optional)
- All other extras