You would like
The location, which offers you a unique view of the Eiffel Tower
The dishes made using seasonal products
The glass roof venue next to the Seine
The 3-course menu with a drink
Essential information *
Opening hours 6:00 PM - 9:30 PM
Have dinner at the foot of the Eiffel Tower and enjoy a 3-course seasonal menu with a drink!
Le Bistro Parisien will welcome you for dinner. It is located at the foot of the Eiffel Tower, next to the Seine. Enjoy a stunning view of the illuminated Eiffel Tower, whether you are on the outside terrace or the glass roof.
To get your evening off to a great start, you will be served a glass of champagne. You will then sample a 3-course menu made with seasonal products (starter, main course, dessert) served with a drink (soda, beer or a glass of wine).
Make the most of an evening on the banks of the Seine and enjoy a pleasant, unique experience at the foot of the Eiffel Tower!
Good to know
- Availability: every day (excluding exceptional dates)
- Le Bistro Parisien is open from 10am to 11pm – Dinner is served from 6pm to 9:30pm; you can arrive when you wish
- Restaurant location: At the foot of the Eiffel Tower, Port de la Bourdonnais, Paris, 7th arrondissement
- Getting there: Metro: Bir Hakeim (line 6), Trocadéro (lines 6 and 9)
- Set menu for groups of 15 people or more
- Reduced tariff for children under the age of 12 years
- No pets allowed
- Parking facilities available nearby (public parking of the Musée du Quai Branly)
- The 3-course dinner with a drink
Price doesn’t include
- Tips (optional)
- All other extras