You would like
Dine on a gourmet meal at a legendary restaurant
See the top sites in Paris by night while cruising on the Seine
Great seats guaranteed for the Moulin Rouge
See panoramic views over Paris from the 1st floor of the Eiffel Tower
Attend a show at the one-and-only Moulin Rouge, featuring the famous French Cancan
1/2 a bottle of champagne per person included for the show
Essential information *
Duration 6 hours 30 minutes
Starting time 5:30 PM
Your evening willl begin at 58 Tour Eiffel, the famous restaurant on the 1st floor of the Eiffel Tower, for a special 3-course meal.
After dinner, you'll embark on a leisurely hour-long cruise down the Seine bathed in the lights of Paris as the boat sails past the prestigious monuments lining its banks.
A coach will then whisk you away to the Pigalle district, dropping you off at the foot of Montmatre for the 11pm performance of the Moulin Rouge cabaret "Féerie".
The elegant dancers and legendary setting make a captivating combination for a truly memorable evening.
When the evening draws to an end, your coach will drop you off at a convenient point in central Paris.
Good to know
- Availability: every evening (excluding exceptional dates)
- ATTENTION: Due to renovation work on the 58 Tour Eiffel restaurant from 01 September to 31 March 2020, the meal (lunch or dinner) included in your tour will be replaced by a lunch cruise or dinner cruise on the Seine with BATEAUX PARISIENS
- Bus departure point: central Paris, 75007
- 1-hour cruise with multiple language commentary
- Duration of the show: 2 hours
- At the end of the evening, the coach will make several stops at convenient locations within central Paris to drop participants
- Smart dress code (no shorts, no sports clothing or footwear, no flip-flops), jacket and tie encouraged
- Obligatory cloakroom at the Moulin Rouge (payable on the day)
- Animals not permitted
- To ensure the comfort and safety of customers, the organizers and partner organizations reserve the right to cancel or modify the itinerary without prior warning, including in the event of protests or strikes
- Transportation in a luxury, air-conditioned bus
- Dinner at the Eiffel Tower restaurant (drinks included)
- Admission to the 1st floor of the Eiffel Tower
- 1-hour cruise with commentary on the Seine
- Admission to the Moulin Rouge show with 1/2 bottle of champagne per person
- The services of a host/interpreter
- Return journey to a drop-off point in central Paris
Price doesn’t include
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- All other extras