You would like
A legendary New York museum
Commentary from artists and experts in your language
Masterpieces of modern art
Des commentaires d’artistes et d’experts dans votre langue
Essential information *
Fast track ticket
Mandatory printed voucher
Opening hours 10:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Discover or rediscover the MoMA, one of the biggest modern art museums in the world!
This museum was founded in 1929 and reopened in 2004 following refurbishment by the architect Yoshio Taniguchi. The museum currently displays 6 levels of art, welcomes more than 2.5 million visitors each year and hosts more than 150,000 works of art, making it one of the biggest collections of contemporary art in the world.
During your visit, you will be able to discover the different galleries in the museum (painting & sculptures, architecture, media, photography and design objects) and benefit from commentary from artists and industry experts thanks to your audioguide, available in many languages! At the MoMA you will see masterpieces like Van Gogh's Starry Night, Picasso's The Young Ladies of Avignon and the famous Danse by Matisse!
If you like art in all its forms, this museum is made for you!
Good to know
- Validity : Every day (except on special occasions)
- Times : 10:30am - 5.30pm from Saturday to Thursday, 10:00am- 8:00pm on Fridays
- In order to participate in this activity, simply present your ticket voucher at the MoMa information desk located by the entrance of the museum.
- No pets are allowed.
- To obtain an audioguide you will need to provide a form of ID that you will be able to retrieve when you hand back the audioguide at the end of your tour.
- On arrival you will be able to choose the language of your audioguide: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Chinese or Portuguese
- Admission to the MoMA is free to those under the age of 15.
- Admission to the museum
- Queue jump
- Entrance to MoMA PS1 in Queens
- The use of an audioguide (available in English, Spanish, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Chinese and Portuguese)
Price doesn’t include
- Tour in the company of a guide
- Any other extras