You would like
Discover the must-see sites of Central Park by bike
Spend time in Manhattan's most famous green space
A pleasant retreat from the hustle and bustle of the city
Comments and fun facts from your guide
Essential information *
Duration 2 hours
Starting time 9:00 AM , 10:00 AM , 1:30 PM , 11:00 AM , 4:00 PM
Cycle through the green heart of Manhattan: Central Park!
On this guided bike ride, you will discover the world-famous park and its most emblematic spots: Shakespeare Garden, Bethesda Fountain, Belvedere Castle, and many more.
This tour is a real breath of fresh air, and allows you to take in spectacular views of the Big Apple.
The circuit covers approximately 6 miles (10km), which is the perfect distance for a leisurely ride, giving you the chance to relax and appreciate the tranquility of this timeless spot that has been enjoyed by generations of New Yorkers.
When booking, you will be asked to select a time depending on the language you wish:
- 9am in English all year round
- 10am in French all year round
- 10am in Spanish all year round
- 12pm in English from April to October
- 4pm in English from April to October
Good to know
- Availability: every day (excluding exceptional dates)
- Departure point: 56 W 56th Street
- You will be asked to show valid proof of ID (passport, ID card) or to provide a credit card in order to rent a bike
- Clothing and footwear suitable for cycling recommended
- In the event of adverse weather conditions, the tour will either be rescheduled or refunded
- Bike rental (several sizes available)
- Use of a safety helmet
- The services of a guide (in English)
Price doesn’t include
- All other extras