Explore the superb American Museum of Natural History in NYC and discover its incredible collection of more than 32 million objects!
Located across from Central Park, the American Museum of Natural History is a must see for any visitor to New York City. Discover one the largest and most informative museums in the world with 40 exhibition rooms showcasing 32 million specimen and cultural objects!
- the Rose Center for Earth and Space, hailed as New York’s 21st century Architectural icon with the spectacular Hayden Planetarium Space Show
- the world's largest and important collection of dinosaur fossils
- the Milstein Hall of Ocean Life with the 30 meter long model of blue whale
- the storied 563-carat Star of India sapphire
- the new Spitzer Hall of Human Origins
- ... and many other exhibits!