You would like
A large selection of tourist attractions offered (around 120) so you can see the best of what New York has to offer
The possibility to visit as many sites or attractions as you wish per day for the duration of your choice
Save money thanks to your pass
Digital guidebook to help you plan your trip
Essential information *
Duration 1 day , 2 days , 3 days , 4 days , 5 days , 6 days , 7 days , 10 days
Discover the city’s main museums and attractions in 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 or 10 days thanks to this pass granting you access to over 120 activities!
There are so many things to see and do in New York city. If you want a chance to do it all, the New York Pass is made for you! For the duration of your choice, take advantage of your free access to the city’s main sites and activities.
Visit a number of sites including the Statue of Liberty, the Empire State Building and the Top of The Rock. Art lovers can head over to Museums such as the Guggenheim, MoMA, and others without waiting in line! Discover the city on a cruise tour, visit the sites by bike or sightsee onboard an open-top bus!
Save money and time and take advantage of all that the Big Apple has to offer!
*The advertised discount applies to the following example: If you take part in 4 of the most popular activities on a 1-day pass – the Manhattan cruise, a hop-on, hop-off bus tour and admission to the 86th floor of the Empire State Building and Top of the Rock – you will save 32% on the gate price. You can do all 4 activities (or others!) in one day, but to guarantee savings while enjoying a maximum of activities, you can choose from a 1,2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 or 10-day pass.
Good to know
- Availability: Monday to Sunday (excluding exceptional dates)
- Duration: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 or 10 days (depending on chosen option)
- You will be asked to indicate a provisional date for your visit when you book, but your pass is not restricted to this date – it will only be activated upon first use. This ticket is valid for 2 years and can be used on the date of your choice.
- Get your pass delivered instantly on any mobile device or print at home
- Please note the list of attractions can change at any time without notice. Some attractions require a reservation or might be temporarily unavailable.
- Please check the individual attraction pages or the guidebook for up-to-date information on opening hours and closures
- An information booklet (in English) including the addresses and times of each attraction will be provided with your pass (in French, English, Spanish, Italian, German, Portuguese or Japanese)
- Each attraction can only be visited once. You may visit as many sites or attractions as you wish per day
- The validity of the pass is counted in calendar days. For example, if you use the pass for the first time on a Monday at 4pm, Monday will count as 1 full day of use
- For whatever duration the New York Pass is purchased, it is only valid for consecutive day use.
- The New York Pass is available for children aged 3 years and older The majority of the attractions are free for children under 4 years of age
- New York also has a few extremely popular attractions that don't have reservation requirements, but will involve wait times during busy periods
- The New York Pass (giving you access to a number of attractions for 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 or 10 days depending on the option)
- A digital guidebook of included activities
Price doesn’t include
- Tips (optional)
- All other extras