You would like
Discover the essential Manhattan on a 90-minute cruise
An unobstructed view of the city's most famous bridges and monuments
Float under Brooklyn, Manhattan and Williamsburg Bridges
Explications and commentary from an experienced guide
Essential information *
Mandatory printed voucher
Duration 1 hour 30 minutes
Embark on a 90-minute cruise to discover Manhattan, its skyscrapers and its famous bridges, and get up-close to the Statue of Liberty!
Setting off from Pier 83, located on the south-west side of Central Park, make the most of this boat ride to see the essential of Manhattan. From the comfort of the boat, you'll be able to enjoy clear views of the Statue of Liberty, the Empire State Building, the Chrysler Building, and much more. Your route will even take you under the bridges of Brooklyn and Manhattan!
A local guide will be on-hand to give you all kinds of information about the sites you see, helping you to get the most out of your trip to the Big Apple. Drinks and snacks will also be available to purchase aboard the boat.
Good to know
- Availability: every day except Tuesday (excluding exceptional dates)
- Departure point: Pier 83
- Departure time: 12pm (please arrive 20 mins. early)It is customary to leave a tip at the end of your tour
- You will be asked to indicate a provisional date for your visit when you book, but your ticket is not restricted to this date – it will be valid for 12 months from the date you indicate upon booking and you may use it on any day at any time
- Smoking is not permitted on this cruise
- 90-minute cruise to see the essential of Manhattan
- The services of an experienced guide (in English)
- All taxes
Price doesn’t include
- Drinks and snacks
- Tips (optional)
- All other extras