You would like
The opportunity to see a NBA match in New York
A Brooklyn Netww match, one off the rising teams in the NBA
Enjoy the exciting atmosphere in the Barclays Center on a match night
An american show all through the evening
Essential information *
Duration 3 hours
Fully enjoy your trip to New York by attending a Brooklyn Nets match !
You will walk through the Barclays Center doors in Brooklyn and will immeridately be immersed in the exciting atmosphere of an evening match. You will mix with the Nets fans in order to encourage their favourite team!
The Brooklyn Nets have had great players represent its colors including Jason Kidd, Julius Erving, Kevin Garnett, Paul Pierce and even Drazen Petrovic.
More than just a basketball match, you will enjoy a fun american evening with pom-pom girls, a show during half-time and many animations all through the evnening!
During the reservation, you will be asked to chose your places according to the plan below:
The prices varies according to the opponent and the chosen seats. You cn not choose specific seats inside a category. You will benefit from the best available seats in the category of our choice during the reservation. Therefore, we invite you to reserve as early as possible in order to have the best seats. The number on your seat will be communicated to you after your reservation is completed.
Good to know
- Availability: tickets are available during the whole regular season (from october to mid-april)
- Times: vary according to the times of matches, generally between 6pm and 8pm (some matches take place in the afternoon
- Duration: an NBA match usually last around 2 to 3 hours
- Location: Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York
When you reserve, you will get an official ticket which will give you access to the NBA match you chose. All you will need to do is use the bar code incuded on your ticket at the stadium entrance (electronic tickets only).
You must have a smartphone in order to download your ticket onto your phone (imposed by the Barclays Center).
- Placing starts an hour before the start of the game. You must arrive at the stadium at least 30 minutes before the start of the game.
- We recommend that you do not leave rucksacks of luggage inside the stadium.
- Cameras are authorised in the stadium. However, gopro type cameras or camescopes as well as selfi sticks are prohibited.
- Food and drinks will be sold within the stadium.
- nimals are notauthorised in the stadium.
Covid-19: all guests age 5+ must be fully vaccinated to attend (2 doses for 2-dose vaccines and 1 dose for 1-dose vaccines)
- The ticket for a Brooklyn Nets match
- Access to the Barclays Center
Price doesn’t include
- All other extras