You would like
The thrill of flying in a helicopter
An unforgettable experience
A panoramic view of New York
All-inclusive price: no taxes or extra fees to pay after booking
Essential information *
Duration 15 minutes , 20 minutes , 30 minutes
Opening hours 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Board a helicopter to discover New York from the sky with panoramic views of Manhattan and the surrounding areas.
Fly over Central Park, the Empire State Building, the Chrysler Building, Time Square and the Yankee Stadium before heading towards the Hudson River.
Discover New York in this exceptional way, and see the city as you've never seen it before!
During your reservation, you will be asked to choose the length of your flight from the following options:
- 15 minutes: The New Yorker Tour
Fly from the south of Manhattan to Central Park, seeing the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, Ground Zero, the Empire State Building, the Chrysler Building...
- 20 minutes: The Ultimate Tour
Fly from the south of Manhattan to George Washington Bridge, seeing all of the sites on the 15-min tour plus Central Park, Yankee Stadium, Colombia University and Trinity Church...
- 30 minutes: The Deluxe Tour (minimum of 4 people)
Fly over Manhattan from south to north, seeing all of the sites on the 20-min. tour plus Coney Island, Verrazano Bridge, Brooklyn and New Jersey...
Good to know
- Availability: Monday to Saturday (excluding exceptional dates)
- Duration: 15 to 30 mins (according to your chosen option)
- Departure times: every half hour from 9am to 5pm, or 4:30pm during the winter
- Departure point: Manhattan heliport
- Please arrive 30 minutes before departure for boarding procedures
- Valid proof of identity must be shown upon arrival
- The advertised price includes the heliport tax and all other taxes: no additional fees will be applied post-booking
- In the event of bad weather, the event may be cancelled, and an alternate date or time will be offered. If this change does not work for you, you will be reimbursed in full
- Depending on the type of helicopter (Bell407, Airbus EC130, Airbus EC155) the number of passengers vary; max 6 passengers
- All bags will be searched before boarding
- Passengers will be shown a safety video before the flight
- Please arrive 30 mins before the scheduled departure time to allow for boarding
- A minimum of 4 people is necessary to book a 30-minute tour
- The tour is free for children under the age of 2, who must sit on their parent's lap
- Helicopter flight over the city
- Airport taxes and other hidden fees (around $35)
Price doesn’t include
- Transfers to and from the heliport
- All other extras