You would like
Seeing the Statue of Liberty up close
Organising the tour at your own pace
Visiting Liberty Island and Ellis Island
The ferry cruise
Essential information *
Opening hours 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Explore two legendary sites from the history of New York: The Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island!
Climb aboard a ferry and head to Liberty Island, where you can admire one of the USA’s most famous monuments up close: the Statue of Liberty.
You will then take a second ferry to Ellis Island, where you will discover the history of millions of American immigrants. Explore the Immigration Museum before heading back to Manhattan on the ferry.
The perfect way to learn more about the history of the United States!
- Priority-access ticket: When booking, you will be asked to choose a date and time slot. You will then have priority access to the ferry that will take you to the Statue of Liberty (the line sometimes takes several hours on public holidays or in the summer)
Good to know
- Availability: every day (excluding exceptional dates)
- Times: several departures available, between 8:30am and 3pm
- Duration: your choice
- Languages: English
- Departure point: Battery Park, Manhattan
- Please note: if you book a priority-access ticket, it is only valid for the date and time slot chosen.
- The first ferry will take you to Liberty Island, where you will take in the views of the Statue of Liberty. You will then take another ferry to Ellis Island. Then, a third and final ferry will take you back to Manhattan
- Priority access is only valid for the first ferry, from Battery Park to the Statue of Liberty. To get to Ellis Island and to return to Manhattan, you can take any ferry at the time of your choice
- If you book a departure between 9am and 10am, the first departure is generally at 9:30am. Please arrive at the boarding point around 9:15am to have enough time to find a seat and get settled
- Transport by ferry between Battery Park, Liberty Island and Ellis Island
- Access to Liberty Island, where you will take in the views of the Statue of Liberty
- Access to Ellis Island and imigration museum
- Administration fees
Price doesn’t include
- Access to the crown of the Statue of Liberty
- All other extras