You would like
The unbeatable 360° unobstructed view of New York from the top of the most famous building in the world
The possibilty to use your ticket on the date of your choice, without any price increases
Priority access (you will be able to avoid the ticket purchase queue with the standard ticket and all queues with the fast-track ticket)
The interactive tour available for free with an application to help you identify the sites around the building
Essential information *
What trip to New York would be complete without seeing the Big Apple's famous skyline from the top of the Empire State Building? Book your tickets for the Empire State Building in advance and save time on the day!
You'll start your visit at the 2nd floor where you will discover an immersive and interactive exhibition on the Empire State Building"s construction. You will explore the new sitge in the 1920s, it's opening and the numerous exhibitions that took place in New York's most famous building !
The building's fast lift will then take you all the way up to the 80th floor where you'll discover artistic exhibits and an interactive opportunity to create a customized NYC.
Your visit will cntinue at the 86th floor, placing you at a height of over 320 metres above the ground, where you will be able to take in spectacular views of New York and its biggest monuments. Stretching out below you is a panoramic view that takes in landmark sites such as Central Park, Times Square, the Statue of Liberty and the MET.
Admire the lights of the city that never sleeps, and leave with an unforgettable memory sketched in your mind!
When you book, you will be asked to choose from the following options:
The standard ticket grants access to the 86th floor of the Empire State Building via the regular entry lines for the elevators and security checks.
The express pass grants priority access to the building via the express security checks and skip-the-line access to the elevators on the 2nd, 80th and 86th floors. The fast-track ticket is highly recommended for visits between Thanksgiving (late November) and New Year, as well as for any visits between 11am and 2pm or at sunset. A limited number of fast-track tickets are available each day in order to guarantee a VIP experience.
Good to know
- Availability: every day (excluding exceptional dates)
- Times: 11am to 11pm (flexible visiting hours) (last elevator tops at 10:15pm)*
- Location: Empire State Building
- You are required to choose a date upon reservation, but please note that your tickets will be valid for 2 months from the date you purchase them. You can use the ticket on whichever day you wish**
- The mobile application is available in English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese and Korean
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by a an adult
- Reminder: the "standard ticket" doesn't permit priority access for the security and elevator queues ( this service is only available with the fast track ticket option). However, it does allow you to avoid the queue for purchasing tickets from the ticket office on the 2nd floor
- Eight in-building dining options available
- Free high speed wi-fi available
- An upgrade to access the 102nd Observatory floor is available onsite (extra cost)
*Opening hours may vary due to the COVID-19. At certain dates, the Empire State Building will open at noon and/or close at 9pm or 10pm, last elevator will top 45 minutes before. We encourage you tio check the official website the daye before your visit to know the opening hours.
**Exceptional measures due to the COVID-19: you will need to book a time-slot before your visit in order to limit affluence. You will receive all the information along with youir official ticket with the booking confirmation
All guests 12 years of age or older must present proof of Covid-19 vaccination upon entry of the Empire State Building Observatory. Reservations are still required. Guests must show proof of vaccination (with at least one dose administered) with a valid I.D.
Facial covering remains mandatory.
- Entry to the Empire State Building
- Admission into the 86th floor observation area and into the exhibitions of the 2nd and 80th floor
- Use of a mobile application (available in English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese and Korean)
- Priority access (with express pass only)
Price doesn’t include
- Photo souvenirs
- Food and drink