You would like
Discover the major New York attractions with one pass
Save time and money
Essential information *
Save money and time with the New York CityPASS. Book now to visit 5 of New York's top attractions. Your pass is valid for 9 days, so you can choose when you visit the different attractions.
For 9 days, your pass gives you access to the following sites:
- Empire State Building
New York's most famous skyscaper! Admire the incredible views from the 86th floor of this historical building. Bonus: same-night general admission; enjoy a same-day second visit (June-August between 10pm-closing; September-May between 8pm-closing).
- American Museum of Natural History
The New York Natural History Museum presents the history of human and animal evolution through a fascinating collection of fossils and other natural wonders.
- Guggenheim Museum OR Top of The Rock
The Guggenheim is a museum of modern art that's as famous for its unique spiral-shaped architecture as for its prestigious exhibitions.
The Top of the Rock is the panoramic viewing platform at the top of the Rockefeller Center. Take in the breathtaking views of the city and the Empire State Building.
- Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island OR Circle Line Sightseeing Cruises
The Statue of Liberty has become the symbol of New York. You'll take a ferry to Liberty Island to get a closer look at this magnificent monument and learn about the history of American immigration on Ellis Island.
For the sightseeing cruise, you can choose from the following: · one regularly scheduled Landmarks Cruise, Harbor Lights Cruise (available mid-March through December) or Best of NYC Cruise
- 9/11 Memorial Museum** OR Intrepid Sea, Air and Space Museum
The 9/11 Memorial pays hommage to the victims of the 2001 attacks and documents the events surrounding the tragedy. The museum is located at the heart of the World Trade Center.
The Intrepid Sea, Air and Space Museum showcases the Intrepid aircraft carrier, the Enterprise space shuttle and submarine missile launcher, along with other planes and boats.
* The advertised discount corresponds to the difference between the price of the CityPass and the combined price of adult tickets for the 6 monuments and attractions purchased separately.
Due to the global health situation, some attractions may be closed or open at modified times. Some attractions require reservations. Please check this link for the latest practical information: https://www.citypass.com/guide/new-york/
Attractions may be required to verify proof of vaccination before allowing entry.
**The 9/11 Memorial and Museum is experiencing high visitation and may be sold out.
Good to know
- Availability: the pass is valid for 9 days starting from the date of first use
- The CityPASS comes in the form of a flash code to present at each attraction, either on your mobile phone or on a printed page (1 flash code per person). It will be sent to you by email
- You will be asked to indicate a provisional date for your visit when you book the pass, but your mobile ticket is valid for 1 year from the date of purchase
- You mobile pass will give you access to the following attractions: Empire State Building and the American Natural History Museum + 1 ticket for the Guggenheim OR the Top of the Rock + 1 ticket for the Statue of Liberty OR a Circle Line Sightseeing Cruise + 1 ticket for the 9/11 Memorial OR the Intrepid Sea, Air and Space Museum
- Most attractions require advanced reservations. We recommend that you book early to guarantee availability
- Each attraction can only be visited once
- For the Empire State Building, night access is only available on the same day as your day time visit: 10pm from June-August and 8pm from September-May
- For children under the age of 5 a pass is usually not neseccary as the majority of attractions are free for children in the age range.
- Baggage control may take place in some museums and monuments before your visit
- New York CityPass including access to 5 attractions
Price doesn’t include
- Tips (optional)
- All other extras