You would like
Cruise to the foot of Horseshoe Falls
Travel through stunning landscapes
Go shopping for bargains at an Outlet Mall
Essential information *
Duration 2 days
Starting time 6:30 AM
Leave NYC in the morning and head north to see the famous Niagara Falls. En route you will make numerous stops, including at the Delaware Water Gap National Park and Watkins Glen State Park, located in the heart of the Finger Lakes region, which is famous for its scenic lakes and rivers. After an additional stop at Seneca Lake, you will arrive at Niagara at the end of the afternoon. Discover the numerous waterfalls including those at American Falls, Goat Island and Sister Island. At nightfall, you'll also get the chance to see Niagara Falls by the light of the moon and stars.
The next morning, you will make your way from Niagra Falls to Horseshoe falls where you will embark on the 'Maid of the Mist'. The boat will take you up close to the intense and volumous flow of water – a surprisingly exhilerating experience. At the end of the cruise, the coach will head back to NYC, stopping off en-route at an Outlet Mall where you can shop for bargains.
The coach is expected to arive back in New York in the late-afternoon.
For this excursion, you are asked to reserve by the number and type of rooms required for your group.
Twin rooms are equipped with 2 single beds.
Example: a group of 3 can either reserve 3 x 'Tour for 1 with single room', 1 x 'Tour for 1 with single room' plus 1 x 'Tour for 2 with twin room', or 1 x 'Tour for 3 with triple room'.
Good to know
- Validity: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday (excluding exceptional dates)
- Duration: 2 days
- Departure time: 6:30am
- Departure point: 8th Avenue, central New York (exact address indicated on your voucher)
- Languages: English, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, French
- You will need to bring your passport to visit the Canadian side of Niagara Falls
- If you are not authorized to cross the Canadian border, you will still be able to enjoy the view of the falls from the American side
- The bus is non-smoking, however stops will be arranged for smokers
- The buses are equipped with Wi-Fi
- You will not be able to take part in the tour if you are under the influence of alcohol or drugs, or behave in a manner disruptive to the tour. No refunds will be offered in such cases
- The arrival back in New York is scheduled between 7pm and 8pm, depending on traffic
- Participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult to take part in this activity
- Children under the age of 2 travel for free
- The advertised price corresponds to the price per person based on 2 people sharing a bedroom
Important information: due to the pandemic, we advise you to check the restrictions to enter Canada (negative PCR test, vaccination...) before you book.
- 1 night's hotel accommodation (tax included) and breakfast
- Transport by bus
- Guide services
- Scheduled tours
- Shopping stop and access to the Outlet Mall
- Cruise on board the Maid of the Mist at Horseshoe Island
Price doesn’t include
- Canadian Visa
- Individual insurance
- All personal expenses during the trip, such as telephone charges, room services, food and drink etc.
- Any other extras
- Dinners and Lunches