You would like
Explore a superb safari park by car and on foot
Discover Canadian wildlife
Enjoy proximity with the park’s animals and feed the herbivores
Discovery the history, culture and beliefs of the people of the First Nations
Essential information *
Mandatory printed voucher
Opening hours 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM , 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM , 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Admire Canada’s magnificent nature and wildlife and learn all about the history of the First Nations Peoples of Canada in Omega Park!
Set off for a 12 kilometer safari through the park and admire various animals from the northern hemisphere up close! Behind the wheel of your own car, travel through the park’s various zones to discover different animals in their natural habitat: buffalo, moose, black bears, deer, coyotes, wolves, wild boars, raccoons, arctic foxes, beavers and other creatures!
You can also follow the trail of the First Nations, a 1 kilometer-long walk to discover the culture of the 11 Native American communities (called First Nations in Canada). Living in complete freedom and autonomy around this trail, dear may even accompany you on your walk (in winter, this walk will be done with snowshoes)!
Visit the trading post where Canada’s colonial history begins. In this large part of the park, tour an old restored farm dating back to the colonial period and enjoy the small farm animals and outdoor children’s playground. Several activities are offered in this area: a show starring birds of prey, a wolf observation centre and more.
Good to know
- Availability: Monday to Sunday (excluding exceptional dates)
- Departure point: Montebello (approx. 1hr from Ottawa and 80 minutes from Montreal)
- Opening times: 10am until 5pm. These times are subject to change. Please check the exact opening and closing times before your visit
- You will be asked to indicate a provisional date for your visit when you book, but your ticket is not restricted to this date (your ticket is valid within 6 months of the date selected when booking)
- Most of the tour is done by car, you must therefore arrive at the park with your own vehicle. Two zones have been adapted for walking tours
- You can feed the animals from your car windows with carrots sold at the park entrance
- Entrance to Omega Park (the tour is done with your own vehicle)
Price doesn’t include
- Tips (optional)
- All other extras