You would like
Hop on and off the bus as you please
Explore the city at your own pace
A stop at the Montréal Casino
Essential information *
Mandatory printed voucher
Head out to see Montreal lit up at night on a bus tour which stops off at multiple points around the city, allowing you to see all the city’s main sights in an exceptional night-time setting.
Explore all Montreal’s most exciting districts and visit its monuments at your own pace with this evening tour in a double-decker bus. You can even take advantage of your pass to get to and from the Montréal Casino.
All of the city's key tourist sites are on the itinerary, including Saint Joseph’s Oratory, Mount Royal Park, Crescent Street, Saint Catherine Street and many more. This tour gives you the chance to discover the legendary sites of the capital and find out about their history!
You can get on and off the bus as you please to see the sights up close or to explore the area on foot.
Good to know
- Availability: every day from June 20 to September 18 (excluding exceptional dates)
- Departure times: 7pm, 8pm, 8:30, 9:30pm, 10pm
- Departure point: central Montreal (exact address indicated on your voucher)
- Duration of the full tour: 2 hours approx. (if you do not get off at any of the stops)
- To take part in this activity you will need to present your voucher to the service provider on the day.
- Passengers have the option of getting off the bus at any of the stops to visit the area on foot, then get back on the next convenient bus
- Free for children under the age of 5 years seated on the lap of an accompanying adult
- Bus tour
Price doesn’t include
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Tips (optional)
- All added extras