You would like
The charm of Old Quebec
The impressive Montmorency Falls
Essential information *
Mandatory printed voucher
*Seasonal offer: activity available November to April only
The only fortified city on the North-American continent, Quebec and its historic quarters have an undeniable charm.
Over the course of the day, your guide will share all the secrets of the 'Old Capital', the birthplace of french civilization in America.
You will travel 500 years into the past, back to the beginnings of the city, by visiting the historic district of Old Quebec – a UNESCO World Heritage Site. There you can admire the Cathedral-Basilica of Notre-Dame de Québec, the Royal Square and the Petit Champlain quarter, the oldest commercial district in North America.
Outside the city’s fortifications, your guide will take you to to the plains of Abraham, the site of a famous battle that marked the end of the French regime in the region.
Continue your day with a visit to the impressive Montmorency waterfall. Located between the Montmorency and Saint Lawrence rivers, towering at 83 meters in height, the waterfall exceeds Niagra falls by 30 meters.
Good to know
- Availability: Wednesday and Saturday (excluding exceptional dates)
- Languages: French, English
- Departure point: your hotel or the main meeting point in central Montreal
- Duration: 12 hours
- Departure time: 8am (hotel pick-up from 7am)
- To take part in this activity, simply present your voucher to the tour operator on the day
- If you choose to be picked up from your hotel, you must contact the service provider to arrange the exact time and place of your meeting. Your hotel reception can make this call for you (number indicated on your voucher)
- This activity is free for children under the age of 5 years who are able to sit on the lap of an accompanying adult
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Tour of Montreal and Montmorency Falls
Price doesn’t include
- Food and drink
- All other extras