You would like
An ideal activity for the whole family
The alligator show
The best way to explore the Everglades
Essential information *
Duration 4 hours
Starting time 10:15 AM
Set off from Miami to discover the Everglades National Park!
After the transfer from your hotel, head to Florida's must-see natural park. On the way there, your guide will give you a running commentary of your surroundings and talk you through the history of the Everglades nature reserve (in English).
Upon arrival, climb aboard an airboat to explore the wetlands by a truly unique mode of transport! Get up close and personal with the local nature as you glide over the water at 50mph – an experience that puts you in the heart of this stunning natural habitat. With a half-hour ride, you're very likely to come face to face with one of the most famous water dwellers: the Floridian alligator!
After this ride, watch a breathtaking demonstration of how to catch an alligator bare handed – by an expert of course! You'll even have the opportunity to cuddle a baby alligator...
At the end of this original experience, you'll be taken back to your hotel.
Good to know
- Availability: every day (excluding exceptional cases)
- Duration: 4 hours approx
- Departure time: 10:15am (central collection point) or 9.00am - 10.10am (depending on hotel location). Please arrive at least 10 minutes before the scheduled leaving time
- Departure point
Hotel pick-up: service available for most hotels in Miami Beach
Main collection point: central Johannesburg (exact address indicated on your voucher)
- Languages: live commentary in English; audio-guides available in English, German, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Italian, Russian, Mandarin
- The airboat tour and alligator demonstration are in English only
- To participate in this activity, remember to bring your prepaid voucher with you on the day and present it to the service provider
- Tickets park to Everglades is not included. to be paid on spot : $39 adult, $25 children - ages 3 to 9)
- Airboat ride around the Everglades wetlands (30 minutes - commentary in English)
- Use of an audio-guide on the outward journey (available in English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Russian and Mandarin)
- Alligator demonstration
- The services of a professional guide throughout the trip
- Return transport from your hotel
- Bottles of water, sun cream and anti-mosquito spray (unlimited use throughout the trip)
Price doesn’t include
- Tickets for Everglades Park is not included. to be paid on spot : $39 adult, $25 children - ages 3 to 9)
- Photo with baby aligator (3$)
- All other extrasTips (optional)
- All other extras